Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Positively Happy New Year

by Mauverneen


 Resolutions. Make some good ones. Spend all the time you can with family and friends. Reach out. Be kind. Try something new. Use the good stuff once in a while. Indulge once in a while. Travel while you can. Walk, or bike ride, or run, or ski - while you can. Enjoy life.

Me? I'm gonna take more pictures. Write more. Speak out more. Do more. I'm going to plan one good trip. More if I can. Be positive at least on Tuesdays. I will continue to work on being patient, and getting organized, and finishing projects. In other words, try to become the best version of - me.

I guess that's what resolutions boil down to. Trying to become better.

May 2019 bring you happiness, peace of mind and joy. Even if we don't accomplish everything we set out to do, this time next year I hope we can all look back and say it was a pretty good year!







No comments:

Post a Comment