Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Positively Leap Day - with cars

by Mauverneen

     Leap year. Did you notice? We had an extra day. I think it would be fun if it really was an extra day - a day when nobody would have to work. It would be a day to do whatever you wanted. A day with no expectations and no deadlines.Stay in bed all day, sit and drink coffee all day, play computer games all day - a true extra day when NOBODY worked. Fun? I think so.
     But, enough dreaming.
     It was a regular Saturday. But it was a good day for me. The car club I'm associated with visited a car collection in Chicago
. We saw some fabulous cars, had lunch, and watched a presentation on a car event in Paris. All in all, a fun day.
     I love old cars. I enjoy unique experiences. I enjoy getting together with good people. Not much better way to spend a day. I hope your leap day had a little something extra for you.
A Pierce Silver Arrow - what a fabulous one-of-a-kind automobile!



1930 Cord

A 1949 Kurtis - anyone remember that one?
This looks like an amazing event - Paris. I may just have to add this to my bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment