Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Positively Baseball

by Mauverneen


Batter Up!

Ahhh Baseball. America's favorite sport. At least in the summertime.
 
...And the pitch!
I've been wanting to get to Wrigley Field for a game this year so when my daughter called Sunday morning with an extra ticket that someone wasn't able to use at the last minute I was more than happy to go. The catch?  Could I be ready and at the train station in 30 minutes.  Luckily I don't live very far from the train station. I made it with time to spare - about 1 minute - before the train whistle blew.
 
The weather was gorgeous. It was a great day to be at the ball park.
 
Keep your eye on the ball
Wrigley Field has been undergoing some major changes and the new screens are actually very nice and don't detract from the open feel of the park at all.
 
 
Billy Williams sang Take Me Out To The Ball Game for the seventh inning stretch. 
 
And its always a good day when your team wins!
 
 
Go Cubs Go!
 




As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
                                       However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!


  Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com
 
                                                         and visit my website: http://mauverneen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment