Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Positively Holiday Spirited Too

by Mauverneen


I asked last week for pictures, pictures, pictures from anywhere and everywhere of Christmas lighting displays. Send them or post them to my FB page anytime between now and Christmas.
Rachel and Doug Cowan spent the weekend in New Orleans! Here is some of what they sent...


HO HO HO


Santa and Palm trees - early vacation for the jolly guy?
 
Elegant in the Lobby of the Hotel Roosevelt...
 
...and Monteleone
  

Outdoor display at The Oaks


Phyllis Fitzsimons from California sent a few too!

too cute!

 
Snowman to go
 


Bridgeport Lighthouse in Valencia, CA 

 As always, words and photos are my own,  (unless acknowledged otherwise)
and require permission to reprint.  
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!

  Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com
 
 See more photos at http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-mauverneen-blevins.html 
I am always adding more!
and visit my website: http://mauverneen.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment