Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Positively (dis)Organized

by Mauverneen

“The only difference between a mob and a trained army is organization.” -Calvin Coolidge

Wildebeest only look disorganized 
      I admit it - I am not organized. Of course anyone who knows me well already knows this. I have good intentions. I really do. But somehow, I always get sidetracked. Being disorganized does not mean I can't find things. I can find anything - I can tell you exactly which pile to look in.
      I looked for examples of disorganization in nature. There are not many - fallen leaves blowing about randomly, clouds, weeds, perhaps. Birds flock, wolves pack, ants colonize, wasps nest... It seems that man is the only creature capable of being disorganized.
           "Organized people are just too lazy to look for things." - unknown Yeah, I think I'll stick with that. At least I'm not lazy.
Fallen leaves - disorganized beauty

These clouds certainly look organized to me

A well organized cactus plant
A wasp's nest. Don't mess with it or it's inhabitants will organize and hunt you down
“Organizing is a journey, not a destination.” -Anonymous   I guess I can think of better places to go.

As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!
                     visit my websites: http://mauverneen.com
and 

No comments:

Post a Comment