Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Positively Spring

by Mauverneen

It's Spring. How do I know this? Because it's raining.

There should be a month called 'Muduary' because that's what we get between the melting snow and the spring rains. Mud. I'm not complaining, mind you, just pointing out a fact.

I've noticed a little greening up of the grass, and soon buds will burst on trees and sprouts will shoot up from the ground and the summer birds will arrive. Until then I will enjoy raindrops on blades of grass, indoor flowers and watching the birds at the feeders through the window.


    Yes, I'm hopeful spring is here - I've seen Robins the last two days!


As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!
Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com

and visit my website:  mauveonthemove.com


No comments:

Post a Comment