Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Positively - Visitors!

by Mauverneen
fAWWWns
I had these two early morning visitors the other day. They're curious, and stare at me as I stare at them. I don't know of anything much cuter than little fawns. They just look so sweet.

Every year there seem to be a pair of them. Sometimes they show up with mom, sometimes by themselves. They like to play, racing around the open space, chasing each other and just looking happy. They are a joy to watch.

There's always that one... One always seems to be more timid, hanging back while the other comes forward. That one that gets it's nose into things, is more curious, more adventurous, braver, bolder. I like that one. I cheer it on. Perhaps because I've never been that one. But I'm learning.

As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!
Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com


and visit my website:  mauveonthemove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment