Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Positively SPRING

 by Mauverneen

Yes, it's Spring! The weather is spring-like, the sun is shining, the snow is gone. At least, in my neck of the woods. 

I was going through some photos on my pc, looking for something or other, and came across a picture I took of my backyard. I must have taken it last spring. I can't believe how absolutely green everything was! I'm sharing it here to show as a contrast and to give us all some hope. It may get chilly again, it may even snow yet, but the promise of spring and summer is here. 

This past year, with covid and lockdowns and sheltering in place, has been hard on us all. I suppose bad weather helped, you couldn't go anywhere anyway. But now, I drive by a park and the number of people out walking is incredible. I see green popping up in gardens in the form of early blooms pulling themselves up to meet the sun and pretty soon they will be blooming. Tiny buds are on some of the trees and they too will soon be bursting with green and pink and white. Spring is wonderful! And so is hope, and expectation, and promise. 

Have a POSITIVELY wonderful week!


Remember this? Just a couple of weeks ago!

Today. All bare and dreary...

What we look forward to - Get Ready! 

As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!
Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com

and visit my website:  mauveonthemove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment