Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Positively Music

 by Mauverneen

"Music hath charms to soothe a savage breast." 

Music can be soothing, but it also can get you motivated, set a mood, or bring up memories. 

Music makes us dance, it makes us sing - in the shower, in the car. C'mon, You know you sing in the car. And lately, I don't care who sees me. If I want to sing along, I'm going to sing along. It makes me happy.

I like all kinds of music. I'm sure we all have a list of our favorite songs. There are a couple that go on my all time favorites list, but I also have a favorite romantic song, a favorite hymn, a favorite dance tune, etc. And there are always those one or two that I will stop no matter what I'm doing, to listen (or dance) to.

Here's one. In my opinion, it's one of the best songs ever! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWHpbpNdHE

So put on some music, sing along, and dance around. It'll feel good!

As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!
Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes. LOVE this song. But maybe because it is in my favorite movie, “The Big Chill”

    ReplyDelete