Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

National Positively Tuesday

 by Mauverneen

Today is National Pretzel Day, National Audobon Day, National Dissertation Day, Get Organized Day, Help A Horse Day, and Richter Scale Day. Wow. Seems like every day is now a National Something-or-Other Day in a National Something-or-Other week of a National Something-or-Other month. Among the different designations for this week is Sky Awareness Week. Among things suggested to do this week are practice nephelococcygia – the art of finding shapes in the clouds. Just so they're not funnel shaped.

While I'm not working on a dissertation, it just so happens that I am working on doing some organizing. A long overdue organization of my 'office'. At this point it looks worse than it did before I started. Trying to find a 'place for everything' and putting 'everything in its place' can be frustrating. Not to mention exhausting.

My poor dog is getting stressed, as I re-organized my living room just last week. I think I'm taking 'spring cleaning' to the extreme this year. 


While I take a break from getting my office organized, I think I'll go snack on some pretzels while I watch the birds, and the sky. Maybe take the horse next door a carrot. I just hope nobody has to use that Richter scale today. 

As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!
Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment