Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Positively Busy

 by Mauverneen

It's hard to get back in the groove sometimes. I've been home a week now from my wonderful vacation but my mind is still back there. The beautiful scenery, the wildlife, the leisure - oh the leisure. Back home, I feel like I need to run, and keep running. Not literally, but from project to project. I'm still in the process of cleaning out my aunt's house (she passed away in early August). So much of it has ended up at my house temporarily.  Add that to my mother's stuff that I don't know what to do with since she passed away, and my own stuff... well, it's daunting. It's like living in a warehouse. But I'm making dents here and there. 

I have a garden full of tomatoes that will be perfectly ripe in a day or two at most - I'll be doing more canning. I have a notice that I need an emissions check. I got rear-ended and need to get my car fixed. I needed groceries. I have loads of laundry. I have - sigh - lots to do. And I haven't even begun to list the everyday things I need to do at home. Why does life get so hectic sometimes? I want to tell you all about my trip and share some photos, but when? 

Ok. This is whining. It's Positively Tuesday, so... I'm truly grateful to have had the opportunity to take that awesome trip. And I'm grateful that I am healthy enough to do all of those projects. I'm POSITIVE I'll get them done! 

I'm going to need a vacation. Soon!

As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!
Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com

                  



No comments:

Post a Comment