Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Positively World AnimalDay

 by Mauverneen

Today is World Animal Day, which "seeks to raise awareness and improve the living conditions of animals". It was first organized in 1925, in Berlin. Since then, I think in general, that is being accomplished. Zoos seem to aim to provide more natural environments, there are numerous rescue societies for all types of animals, and, hopefully, we all are more concerned with saving creatures from extinction. 

I am Positively honored to have seen and been able to photograph a number of wild animals in their natural habitats over the years. I think I'll just share some of those today. Enjoy! And honor our fellow creatures on this earth.






As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!
Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment