Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Positively Fresh

 by Mauverneen

We've had variety in the weather the past couple of weeks. It rained. It poured. The wind blew mightily. Cool nights. Hot days. Humid days. Very humid days.


Today, I took my first cup of coffee and stepped outside. It's glorious! I believe it must have rained a bit overnight but I slept soundly - if it did, I didn't hear a thing. But the grass is wet and the air is clear. Gloriously clear and fresh. The haze of humidity is not hanging in the air, the sky is a clear blue, not a hazy white. The birds are flying around the feeders and the garden like they are happy to be alive. 

Standing here, on my deck, coffee in hand, I too am happy to be alive. I don't know what the day will bring, but right now, this minute, it's a glorious morning. Breathe it in.



As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!
Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment