Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Positively Biding My Time

 by Mauverneen

My planned trip was called off. I was supposed to be in sunny Arizona this past week, but instead, I was home. I live just southwest of Chicago, and we've had no sun for days and days. Yesterday afternoon though, the sun did come out! I swear there were people dancing in their yards. (Well, I'm sure I wasn't the only one.) It was great reassurance to know that the sun was still up there, and the sky was still blue. It had been so long, we weren't really sure. 

As I write this, the sun is back out - perhaps as a bit of an apology, as we are supposed to get snow tomorrow!

Since the trip was off, I did get a little work done around here, played with my camera, invited friends over for coffee, and watched some online courses. So I learned something new, which is always a good thing!  

But, I still feel in need of a trip, in need of some sunshine, so I'm looking at the map. I know it will have to be south if I want warmth.  But, where to go, where to go? I'd like to go somewhere I haven't been before. After all, there are soooo many options. And I want it to be soon!    

As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!
Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com

Available at Amazon.com,
 Anderson's Bookstore in Naperville, 
or request it at your favorite bookstore!


No comments:

Post a Comment