Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Positively Biting Off More Than I ....

 by Mauverneen

The saying goes ...more than I can chew. In other words more than I should. At one time. 


I was going to post a short video of some birds at my feeder. They are always so fun to watch, I thought you might enjoy it too. But of course, the video file was too large. So I opened up the video program I have thinking I would just resize it. Well, I've never used that program before, so of course there is a learning curve. Which means I have to watch a couple of videos before I can work on my own video. Now, I'm sure there is a quick and easy way to resize a video, just like I can with photos. But of course I am used to doing that and know how to make my way around in Photoshop. Silly me, thinking it would be that simple. Which it probably will be once I learn how. But it isn't going to be today.

What else have I bitten off? Well, I'm trying to write an article for a newsletter that I am editing. I need to do that before I can finish the newsletter. I need to finish this newsletter before I leave for a short trip next week. I have to do laundry before I can pack for said trip. And generally, once I pack I then unpack and repack at least once, changing my mind several times about what to take, taking too much and never wearing half of what I take. I need to shower, take the dogs out, go to the grocery store. Today. (I'm out of toilet paper, garbage bags, coffee and dog food!) Oh and a meeting Wednesday evening. It's also my birthday week so there is a play I'm going to and a dinner with family. And I'm still trying to get my Christmas trees put away, so I take off a few ornaments as I pass by. I think I've got them all, now I just have to cart it all to the basement.

And as I was walking by my kitchen window just a few minutes ago I came across this lovely couple, so of course I had to run and get the camera in order to capture this! Eastern Bluebirds! 

So, maybe next week you'll get that video, and I think I'll share that article with you too at some point, but for today, I hope it's a Positively Relaxing Tuesday! At least for some people. 


As always, words and photos are my own, and require permission to reprint.
However, feel free to share the blog in it's entirety. In fact, I encourage it!
Interested in photo prints? Contact me! maureenblevins@yahoo.com

Available at Amazon.com, Anderson's Bookstore in Naperville, or request it at your favorite bookstore!



No comments:

Post a Comment